Time to Find Your Second Wind
This is that moment where we realize that as tired as we are there is still another five weeks of celebrations to get us through to the New Year. It's an exhausting thought that makes us want to hide under the covers while simultaneously making us giddy about all the fun there is to be had. And so much fun it will surely be.
We did it!
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over and we all survived. It was our first time participating as an online retailer and we completely enjoyed it. Usually we're trying to find good deals and this time we tried to give a few as well. It was interesting being on both sides and we've come up with a short list of comparisons on it:
- We love deals as much as you do and getting the things we want for less means having money left over to go out with our friends.
- You can be a little more free with your spending because you get more bang for your buck.
- Purchasing gift limits have more buying power. Maybe you had a $20 gift limit and you were able to get something worth $30, which is awesome!
- There are presents coming in the mail!
- More preparation required to get things in order with discount codes and coordinating the sale announcement to our email list. If you're not on our list, you can get on it here.
- Connecting our customers with great deals is fun, it makes us both happy—we make a sale and they get something they want. We love a good win-win.
- We're boxing things up this week and shipping them out, which is keeping the festivities going.
- Did we mention that there are presents coming in the mail? Yay!
December is a great month to give and besides buying gifts, it's a lovely time to get together with your family and friends. It's a prepackaged excuse to reach out to people you haven't connected to in awhile. It gives you a reason to send a card without people thinking it's weird.
Recharge yourself with an early bedtime or a nice long nap before we roll into the big D. Enjoy the rest of your week and we'll catch you again on Tuesday.