We wish you a very happy holiday season with friends and family. Thank you very much for spending time with us this year, whether that was reading our blog posts and for following our social media or visiting our pop-up shop or making a purchase online. Your support and encouragement helped us to:
- Have our first pop-up shop and many more.
- Spread creative courage at our first event—stay tuned for 2017 events!
- Round out a full year of weekly blogs—one more until we hit 52!!!
- Grow our online store—do you remember when we only had stickers and toques?
- Send orders from sea to sea, in Canada and the US—you all rocks for spreading the news!
- Share our journey with more people; this is our favourite part.
- Behave boldly in new ways—we're super pumped for 2017!
You'll be seeing double!!
Next year, (yes, we mean in two weeks) we’ll be splitting our blog in two. Here's the lowdown. This blog will be focused on marketing with thoughts on how to behave boldly as a business. It will continue to live under the studio section of our website and be the shoptalk all the marketing mavens and designers crave. This blog will continue to be shared on Linkedin and Twitter. Since it is directed to brand development it will no longer be shared on Facebook.
The new blog will be called kicks and live in the main menu of the website. Its purpose will be to give you a personal kick in the butt to chase your dreams and get you moving toward the best version of yourself. Kicks will be sent out through our email list on a weekly basis and be posted to Facebook and Twitter. If you want to receive kicks to your email, please email email@example.com and request to be added to the list. We’ll be adding a sign-up form on the official kicks page later this week once we launch and everyone will have easy access to it in the near future.
We’re really pumped about kicks and can’t wait to inspire you all to be more creative in 2017. That’s our New Year’s resolution and we hope it’s yours too. Okay, that’s it until next week when we wrap up with our final post for 2016.