Fun it Up!
Sometimes we get so focused on making things happen that we forget to make time to relax and recharge. Running out of creative gas at the wrong moment can really put a damper on productivity. The holidays are a greta time to recharge.
Have you happy’d to the max?
This week is a timeout, a moment of in between. The gap between celebrations and back-to-work; the space saved for turkey leftovers and the destruction of gingerbread houses. Between counting blessing and starting resolutions. Are you making the most of your week? Have you:
- Baked cookies, eaten tarts and chomped gingerbread men?
- Built puzzles, played games and watched movies?
- Visited relatives and friends?
- Made snowmen, snow angles and snow forts?
- Braved the madness of the malls for Boxing week sales?
- Have you made time to do it all?
We’ve been jolly and feasted. We’ve played in the snow. We’ve opened stocking and gifts and avoided the mistletoe. We’re ready for next year, but not quite yet. A few more days of sleeping in and we’ll be all set.
Until we meet again, next year...
All the best!